Event Designer, Producer, Author, Performer, Decorator, Sales Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Event Marketing Specialist Event Designer, Producer, Author, Performer, Decorator, Sales Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Event Marketing Specialist
• The Event Pros Group “EPG” has been in business since 1974
• EPG has produced nearly 20,000events
• EPG also has a reputation as great balloon decorators
• Marty enjoys the designation of CSEP “Certified Special Event Professional”
• Marty is also a talented performer presenting Close-Up Magic and Mentalism at cocktail receptions and at table side.
• Marty has enjoyed a great reputation as a speaker and sales trainer for over 25 years both nationally and locally.
• Marty’s Book “How To Sell The Brooklyn Bridge & Other Stuff” is celebrated as a great “Spring Training Program” for new and professional sales people
• Marty Represents the Boy Scouts speaking about careers at schools
• Creative Event Marketing Programs is a unique specialty of the EPG team
• Marty has been a mainstay at many “Not for Profit” organizations for decades.
The truth be known, this is much more than a business; for Marty, it’s a wonderful way of life.
Buy Marty’s Book: “How to Sell the Brooklyn Bridge and other Stuff” on sale at Amazon
Website & Videos by: