As a motivational speaker, Marty’s passion for sharing his knowledge, brings new understanding and positive energy to his audiences.
Marty has delivered Key Note & Motivational talks all over the country at Meetings, Conventions, Associations, Churches, Temples, High Schools, Universities and Private Schools, Camps, Libraries and Clubs.
One of Marty’s goals in a presentation is to take the unmotivated, and mold them into a confident, positive and forward-thinking individual that believe in themselves.
About the Presentation:
These presentations are designed to motivate people as they will be Excited, Delighted, and United with new energy and a positive new direction.
Some of the subjects that Marty presents are:
- Positive Sales Process, (The subject of his 1st book: “How to Sell the Brooklyn Bridge and other Stuff” on sale at Amazon)
- It has been said that his seminars are like “Spring Training”for new and experienced sales professionals
- Team Building
- Trade Show Boothmanship
- This is a most important area for all that are considering presenting at any trade show.
- How to create a positive and memorable special event, (the subject of the book he is writing now)
- The positive importance of education and the choices that we face with and without it, (this could be for parents and for the students)
We custom design all talks for the groups that we are addressing. When possible we want to include at least 3-4 things that the host would like their attendees to come away with. It is important that the customization to be in concert with the goals for the event.
Buy Marty’s Book: “How to Sell the Brooklyn Bridge and other Stuff” on sale at Amazon)
Website & Videos by: